Wollongong Website Design Company
When designing a website their are some features that need to be taken into consideration when you are thinking about the usability of a website. Below are some tips:
- Focus on your brand: Colour. Typography. Style. All of these contribute towards a website/brand that people remember, if people remember your website (for the right reasons), they’ll be likely to choose your site next time it appears in the searches on Google—this boosts “engagement metrics.”
- Create a clear call to action: Make it easy for your business to be contacted. Place a call now button and/or a quote form at the top of your website.
- Make sure your website design is mobile responsive web design: 50%+ of your visitors will find your website on a mobile device. A lot of themes are responsive out of the box; this means that auto-generated websites can be responsive and “work” on mobile devices but that doesn’t mean the design is good.
- Use white space efficiently: Nobody likes a cluttered design. White space creates a clean website design and is crucial for breaking up the various elements of your site.
- Date April 17, 2018
- Tags Web Design, Web Development, Web Services, Website Design, Wordpress Website Design